- Traffic Management – enforcement of traffic legislation and municipal by –laws in Nquthu.
- Drivers License unit- eye test, learner’s application, driver’s license renewals, professional driving permits etc.
- Awareness’s Campaigns (road safety).
- Multidisciplinary roadblocks with other enforcement agencies.
- Attending mva’s (accidents).
- Promotion and conducting of AARTO to motorists as well as to judicial system.
- Conducting of speed timing now and then with an intent to reduce fatalities and wreckages.
- Conducting drink and driving (alcohol) operations.
- Escorting animal pound master from town and CBD.
- Working hand in hand with pound master to reduce accidents cause by animals.
|Consolidated SDF - Draft Report 13 August 2020||2020/21||All Documents|
|Draft - Consolidated Urban Design Framework Report 31-08-2019||2020||All Documents|
|Service Delivery and Budget Implementation Plan||2019/2020||All Documents|
|Draft IDP||2019/2020||All Documents|
|Nquthu Financial Statements Audited||2017||All Documents|
|Nquthu LM||2018/19||All Documents|
|Final Oversight Report||2018-2019||All Documents|
|Final Budget||2019/20||All Documents|
|Final Budget||2018/19||All Documents|
|Draft IDP||2020/21||All Documents|
|Draft IDP||2019/20||All Documents|
|Application for Registration Suppliers Database||N/A||All Documents|
|Draft Annual Report||2018/19||All Documents|
|IDP DRAFT||N/A||All Documents, Useful Documents|
|IDP Review||2018/19||All Documents, Useful Documents|
|IDP Review||2019/20||All Documents, Useful Documents|