- Installation and maintenance of storm water infrastructure.
- Maintaining municipal road infrastructure (closing potholes, fixing pavements, gravel road blading, etc.).
- Coordinate duties and all engineering activities inside Nquthu Municipal Boundaries.
- Maintenance of all streets in town, upgrading of gravel roads in township and perform emergency repair services as necessary i.e. sign repairs and cross walk painting.
- Perform daily inspection, safety and supervise personnel to ensure performance and quality of the work to municipal service standard.
- Perform any task related to road maintenance as instructed by Technician/ Technical.
- Storm water management and water runoff control.
- Control to storm water drainage, repair damage from major flood and manner of
- Cleaning of inspection chambers by removing erosion, gravel and any cause of blockage and maintain collection system, piped and open municipal drains.
- Ensure that subordinates are kept informed on daily activities and discuss maintenance issue with engineering Technician regarding required materials.
Tel : 034 271 6110
Mobile: 072 418 3137